Sobre as Kids:
- What do they like to do in their free time?
- What are they favorite games and toys?
- What color is their favorite?
- What do they usually eat? (breakfast, dinner, lunch)
- Am I be supposed to make dinner?
- Is there any kind of food that they don't eat?
- Have the kids suffer from any kind of allergies?
Sobre os Pais:
- What are the family activities on the weekends?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What do you like eat?
- Do you have a housekeeper?
- Do you have any religion?
- Have you ever had an au pair before?
Sobre o Carro:
- Is a state driver's license required?
- Will I have permission to use the car? How often? How far?
- Can I use the car in my free time?
Sobre a Cidade:
- Is it too cold in the city? Snow there?
- Are there any other au pairs in the area?
- What things are there to do with the children?
- Are there any college and university near your home or city?
Sobre o Quarto da Au Pair:
- Will I have a private room, bathroom?
- Will I have a TV in my room?
Sobre o quarto acho legal só perguntar quando vocês já estiver conversando com a família há alguns dias; não pergunte já na primeira conversa não. Mas Pergunte. Eu perguntei.
Sobre Várias Coisas:
- Will I be responsible for any house hold duties? Wich ones?
- What will be my responsibilites with each kid?
- Will I have time to study? What time?
- Can I study when the kids are in the school?
- How would be my schedule?
- Will I have access to internet?
- What time can I get home during the week and on the weekends?
- When I'll have free time?
- Will I work on Saturday during the day or Will I have the weekends off?
- Would you mind if I send an e-mail for current au pair?
- Could you pass me her e-mail?
- When would you like me to fly to the United States?
Gente eu acho muito importante sempre perguntar tudo, mesmo que seja coisas bobas e sem importância. E se você não entender o que eles falarem você pode usar:
Sorry, I don't understand. Can you repeat please?
Can you speak slowly please?
Bom gente, espero que isso ajude alguém que esteja precisando de perguntas pra fazer pras families..